Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 11-18-2003, 02:19 PM   #1
havik

Quote:
has anyone ordered one of these..cause for the price any increase would be worth it!

Quote:
you got a link dude?

Quote:
sgtpanter, kick yourself in the head for even thinking about wasting your time and money on that... it's worthless

"for the price and increase it would be worth it!"

goddamn it's sad how gullable you sound... "I was going to try and sell you some handsome cream, but I see you've already bought out the store.. I'm here to sell you volcano insurance..."

Oh and if you're bitter, I'll post some useful insight so you don't get angry... it sounds too damn good to be true, because it is. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. That holds very true in this business... the "generic performance chip", while possibly not even braking your car, will add no performance increases what so ever to your car. If you want a performance chip, check out ASE chips or Digital Horsepower (DHP), both are worth your time, even though they cost a bit more than $20 or whatever the scammer is charging on ebay... good luck

Quote:

Quote:
goddamn it's sad how gullable you sound... "I was going to try and sell you some handsome cream, but I see you've already bought out the store.. I'm here to sell you volcano insurance..."
hahaha Family guy YES!!!!

oh yeah prolly 1 of those resistor crap things. Don't bother with it just move on

Quote:
sorry it was a type o....i ment to type any increase would be worth it, i know they are pieces of junk i was just asking if anyone has used them...and if so if they noticed anything....Final reality thanks for the insight....i would be so lost with you. How in the world have a made it through 5 years of the Corps and raise a 4 year old without you.

Ha ha just playing.........................I was just curious...ya know how it is.

Quote:
go out and buy a 3.3kohm resistor. that's all you'd be getting. plus, you'd be getting two for a 1/4 of the cost
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
bumping just for t-top, that and this is relevant since people ask about these stupid chips all the time.......
Old 01-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #3
Ttop191
GLS member

Ttop191 will become famous soon enoughTtop191 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ttop191 Send a message via MSN to Ttop191
thanks kyle. and I actually bought one just so i could tell people first hand that they don't do shit
Old 01-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #4
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
ya they do not do anything it is just a waste of money.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
I bought 5 at Radio Shack for like $1 something. I didnt notice any difference...
Old 01-14-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
xnick
GX Member

xnick is on a distinguished road
I bought one about 2 years ago, ran it in my impala for awhile then took it out once I found out the didn't do anything. I cracked it open... a positive and negative wire, capped at the end and filled with silicone.

<--- Will eventually look this sexy.
xnick is offline   Reply With Quote