Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 07-23-2004, 09:01 PM   #1
Oldsmopimp

Store/Site purchased: One of those whole-sale-hustlaz off ebay.

Cost/Shipping: It was about $175.00 shipped

Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: They were very fast. Said everything was brand-new, and it deffinatly was.

Initial product impressions, quality: Everything looked rugged enough for my driving habits. The controller module looked a lil chincy, but thats bout it.

Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: Good instructions....put this wire there, that wire over there, etc... Although, u have to mount the tubes faceing how they show in the diagram if you want the patterns to line up and function in sync. (I was glad I actually decided to READ the instructions before instal, lol)

Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: PITA for the most part. It took me all damn day, but I made sure to do it right. All the wires are very safley placed, etc. And I used mostly all of the included hardware(self-tapping screws, and mounting clamps) and also a lot of zip-ties. The hardest part is getting all the wires thru the fire-wall. There is a grommet just above the brake pedal that works good. You need to make a slit in the rubber tho, then I shoved a peice of welding wire thru there, taped the wires onto that in chain and snaked them thru.

If not self installed, cost of installation: Free for me, I have no idea what a shop would charge for this.

Performance, appearance opinions: They work great! Very clean, bright, light. The patterns are actually really cool. Deffinatly add's to the Bling-Factor when pulling up to a local hot-spot.

Any other thoughts about the product: I recommend these over neon kit's.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:02 PM   #2
Oldsmopimp

Both of these pix were taken while the LED's were cycling around the car, thats why the light spots look small/short. With them set on 'all on' they leave a very nice even glow around the whole car
Old 07-23-2004, 09:11 PM   #3
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I was thinking about these

Do you remember the guys ebay name?

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 09:19 PM   #4
Oldsmopimp

yea, just found it:

newlevelmotorsports.com