Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-01-2005, 10:59 PM   #41
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by Alero-@Feb 1 2005, 09:41 PM
and i said the AAS had bad fitment because thats the only kit you hear people say "side skirt problem".
actually that would be another nameless kit that had/has the side skirt issue. It won't fit on a 4-door without modifications to the sideskirt and the back doors. lol I haven't heard/seen anything on the aas sides.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:40 PM   #42
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
its been said over and over, you dont need to cut your rear bumper for the razzi kit.

i like the fact that it still looks like a alero with the razzi kit, you did BUY A ALERO afterall.... i dont like when a kit complelty changes the look of a car

btw, i saw a gold grandam with the aas kit and it was god awful, had a huge 'functional" racing spoiler too it was in apple valley minnesota, if the owner of that car is reading this.....you seriously need to rethink your mods.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:06 AM   #43
SilverBullet256

SilverBullet256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SilverBullet256
Quote:
Originally posted by AGT+Jan 31 2005, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AGT @ Jan 31 2005, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SilverBullet256@Jan 31 2005, 12:10 AM
... but they can be a hassel and honestly dont do much for the car except make it look different,
I love this part hahaha [/b][/quote]
i didnt mean it to be a complete jerk, i wasnt bashing anything, i was just saying that is all they do, its not like ricers say, their cars "looks better" than yours so its faster, honestly just makes the car stound out and look different, some better and some worse, but either way it is a hassel to drive with in certain areas
Old 02-02-2005, 05:17 PM   #44
DansGen1Alero
GL Member

DansGen1Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Yahoo to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Skype™ to DansGen1Alero
Quote:
Originally posted by mike2002@Feb 1 2005, 11:40 PM
its been said over and over, you dont need to cut your rear bumper for the razzi kit.

If you do not cut your rear for the razzi kit the overlay will not fit properly.
The bottom of the overlay curves inright in between where the exhaust cutoffs are. if you look directly behind that on the stock bumper the overlay will not fit properly.
unless you mount in below where you are supposed to.

"Vinyl belongs on the side of a house not on a car"
DansGen1Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:45 PM   #45
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
Quote:
Originally posted by mike2002@Feb 1 2005, 11:40 PM

i like the fact that it still looks like a alero with the razzi kit, you did BUY A ALERO afterall.... i dont like when a kit complelty changes the look of a car

btw, i saw a gold grandam with the aas kit and it was god awful, had a huge 'functional" racing spoiler too it was in apple valley minnesota, if the owner of that car is reading this.....you seriously need to rethink your mods.
if you want the look of an alero you leave it as is, plain and simple. the whole reason to modding a car is to be different, not to be similar. lol would you wanna stick a razzi alero next to a stock alero and have a group of people vote on which looks better and here most of them say "uhh the front end sticks out a little more, i guess its cooler than the other one" or would you rather here people say "damn thats different". i dont really have anything against the razzi, its just that it doesnt seem worth it, like its just not satisfying enough. i wanna here a positive comment not a semi decent comment about my car... :rolleyes: i guess this all just falls under personal preference you know <_<
Old 02-03-2005, 10:08 AM   #46
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
thats the one part about the razzi, the front does look a little like a extension. its pretty obvious from the sides or the back that its different, and not just a extension, but people will find any reason to bitch about somthing. the other kits arn't perfect either. i bought a alero, i want i dont want to try to make my car look like a alero with a eclipse front bumper. alot of people bought alero's because they like the way they look, thats why i wouldn't want to drastically change the look of it. the aas looks a tad like a shogun style kit, and ive seen some done nice, some look like a riced out import, i guess that would fit with your blue headlights....

the aas kits i saw in person would not have gotten a postive comment from many people. i guess id rather get a "you have a really unique alero" instead of a "what the f*** did you do to your car?" just a personal prefence you know <_<

dans gen1, i was just going by a few people that said they didn't cut the bumper and it fit fine, maybe they just pushed it up because its flexible? i dont know.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:40 PM   #47
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
ok.