Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 11-02-2006, 07:40 AM   #21
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
yeah what ins comp do they have? and get help from ppgnut too he's local and he's a good guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Gotta hate stuipd people like that, Did she even look your way before pulling out?

Those are the people you really gotaa watch for. I call them "Traffic only comes from one side" people

Let's hope you're isn't totaled, but at least you totaled hers
shit tell me about it, same shit almost happened to me yesterday, and i'm pretty sure it was a guy in a civic too. didnt even look left at a stop sign and charges out, if i didnt honk and get the "deer stuck in headlights look from him" we probably would have crashed. but then again i probably should have just braked hard b/c there was a cop coming in the opposite direction.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:32 AM   #22
alero440
GLS member

alero440 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero440 Send a message via MSN to alero440 Send a message via Yahoo to alero440
Mine didn't get totalled. Over $4500 in damage to an 01 alero and I'm still driving it. Bitches. I wish they would have crushed the thing. The paint doesn't match, the windshield has a horrible wind leak and when it rains hard my passenger floor gets wet. Good luck with that. The kid that hit me, said "OH I didn't see you!" I have HID wannabe head lights, they are brighter then shit AND my car is Bright red... Can you say idiot?!?!

RIP OMGGMPOWAH 04/09/04-10/29/07

2003 Mazda 6s- redfire metallic- loaded and ready for fun!

"This bitch is drunk!" -me about myself at Killbear Prov. Park '07

alero440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:45 AM   #23
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
When you get your car repainted and ready to roll, I think that you should put a small Japanese flag near your drivers window signifying a kill, just like a fighter pilot. Your own medal of honor.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:20 AM   #24
Coldfire
GL Member

Coldfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine got totalled, but I hit one of those guardrails in the center of the freeway (like before a bridge) @ about 65mph $7,500 in dmg and a '99.

Hopefully yours doesn't get sh*tcanned and ya, I would have wanted to hit them too if they said that about the headlights
Coldfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #25
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Headstrong2740 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Headstrong2740 Send a message via MSN to Headstrong2740 Send a message via Yahoo to Headstrong2740
ok well i got some PICs for you guys....the damage isnt to bad...but i did notice this morning that the engine mount is leaking hardcore...so apparetnly the engine shifted pretty violently inside...so we will see wat the extent of the damage is. All i know though is.....it could be worse then it looks rigth now.

The alero surprisingly held up really well. I dont know if they towed her car or if she dorve it to her house...she was turning into her parking lot when i hit her...so ill have to call her and be like..."where is your smashed ride at?!?" lol

the damage looks worse in person though guys

"Dude..cuming on my mom is one thing, but banging your grandmother and her two roommates is like.....legandary!"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2589855
Headstrong2740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:48 AM   #26
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Send a message via AIM to Headstrong2740 Send a message via MSN to Headstrong2740 Send a message via Yahoo to Headstrong2740
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
When you get your car repainted and ready to roll, I think that you should put a small Japanese flag near your drivers window signifying a kill, just like a fighter pilot. Your own medal of honor.

yeah but then id prolly start looking for situations to hit every civic i see ...which might be a good thing...especially when they aredoing something retarded

"Dude..cuming on my mom is one thing, but banging your grandmother and her two roommates is like.....legandary!"

Old 11-02-2006, 12:15 PM   #27
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
They definitely won't total your car.

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:21 PM   #28
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Yeah im not to worried about it..but im a little uneasy with the engine mount being effed up now...that worries me a bit.

Oh and for insurance companies.... I have ESURANCE and she has LIBERTY MUTUAL. fortuantly her company i have already talked to...and looks like they are going to pay for everything including my rental....ill find out details later toda i hope

Old 11-02-2006, 05:38 PM   #29
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Why do insurance companies have to take so long....The damn girl hasnt evan prolly called her company yet. GOD! i hate dumb people

Old 11-02-2006, 05:51 PM   #30
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headstrong2740 View Post
Why do insurance companies have to take so long....The damn girl hasnt evan prolly called her company yet.
Why wait for her to call her insurance company, do it yourself. Why waste time on her. You did get the info from her or the police right?

Old 11-02-2006, 05:51 PM   #31
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headstrong2740 View Post
but i did notice this morning that the engine mount is leaking hardcore

umm is that like blinker fluid or what? perhaps you meant something else but my engine mount has no fluid in it lol
Old 11-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #32
alerocar01
V.I.P. Member

alerocar01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Why wait for her to call her insurance company, do it yourself. Why waste time on her. You did get the info from her or the police right?
i think he has already talked to them
alerocar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:16 PM   #33
Oldsnut

Ahh, missed the 2 posts in a row. Thanks

Old 11-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #34
ppgnut

be glad liberty mutal is payin and not e-insurance with them it will be nothing but crap aftermarket parts and i mean below the usall kestone aftermarket parts
liberty mutal sucks donkey balls, you will either get junk yard parts or kestone parts, their labor rate i think is 55 an hour?? not to sure that car did not get hit hard enough for the frame rails to be bent not enough to push the upper tie bar out of whack, what i see is new hood, new fender, maybe new fender liner, head light, headlight mount panel
repair the bumper, new license plate bracket
maybe a new energy absorber maybe, i doubt the re-bar got it not hit that hard
will not total it can be fixed and dont even think about getttin anything from liberty mutal as far as aftermarket body kits or any other modifications ya want won`t happen
Old 11-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #35
ppgnut

Old 11-02-2006, 07:24 PM   #36
ppgnut

ok see that buick that is a liberty mutal car, and i got a complete junk yard uni-side, ya have fun drilling spot welds for a whole day and one more day to clean up the used metal, one more day to fit all the sheet metal
liberty mutal sucks!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 08:07 PM   #37
Kanyon
GX Member

Kanyon is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone know how state farm is about replacement parts? Some old lady in a crown vic pulled out in front of me while i was doing 45 monday. I hit the curb, got on 2 wheels and came down into the side of her. Need new front bumper, 2 wheels and tires, quarter panel and the door needs paint. Am I going to get junkyard parts ?
Kanyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 08:32 PM   #38
Oldsnut

I had 1 experience with them about 10 years ago when somebody who had State Farm hit my Toronado . They cut me a check for an extremely fair amount after I had estimates done. They approved all NOS parts. I was very relieved at that point. I have had Farmers Insurance for 24 years and have been 100% satisfied with them. Hell they just re-roofed and re-sided my house due to hail damage which was minor, and there was no increase in premium. Gotta love that.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:33 PM   #39
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Quote:
I had 1 experience with them about 10 years ago when somebody who had State Farm hit my Toronado . They cut me a check for an extremely fair amount after I had estimates done. They approved all NOS parts. I was very relieved at that point. I have had Farmers Insurance for 24 years and have been 100% satisfied with them. Hell they just re-roofed and re-sided my house due to hail damage which was minor, and there was no increase in premium. Gotta love that.

you had NOS on you toronado?!?!?! lmao
Old 11-02-2006, 08:57 PM   #40
Oldsnut

I wish I had NOS on my Toro! It did sound funny didn't it?
New Old Stock parts you meathead!!