Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 04-09-2004, 01:08 PM   #21
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
after hybrid setup is running good and i have a work car.

hoping it will be a winter project.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:07 PM   #22
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
werent you planning on getting rims a while back asking ppl what would look good and stuff even photoshopped some rims on ....
Old 04-12-2004, 10:59 PM   #23
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
that i was. but changed my mine when i saw price. I decided i want HP first. but i am still looking at rims and springs. but want the motor running good first.

you know finish one project before you start another.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #24
smokinAMD
V.I.P. Member

smokinAMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to smokinAMD Send a message via AIM to smokinAMD Send a message via MSN to smokinAMD Send a message via Yahoo to smokinAMD
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Apr 12 2004, 08:59 PM
that i was. but changed my mine when i saw price. I decided i want HP first. but i am still looking at rims and springs. but want the motor running good first.

you know finish one project before you start another.
Wheres the fun in that?

I made the mistake of getting my windows tinted before I finished my sound upgrades. And then I went and bought a cold air intake. I'm probably going to do lowering springs once I get some boom fired up in my trunk. Then I'll come back and replace the stock speakers. Then maybe wheels. Past that I'm not sure, maybe new rotors or strut tower braces.
smokinAMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:34 PM   #25
Oldsman
Owner

well when you have wife, kids, and house you have budget.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:37 PM   #26
smokinAMD
V.I.P. Member

smokinAMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to smokinAMD Send a message via AIM to smokinAMD Send a message via MSN to smokinAMD Send a message via Yahoo to smokinAMD
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Apr 12 2004, 09:34 PM
well when you have wife, kids, and house you have budget.
You also have a budget when you only make $2.13 an hour plus tips. "Hmm....buy gas or speakers?"
smokinAMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 02:10 PM   #27
'04 aler-ho

jenny and daub are awesome people. high rev kicks booty
Old 04-13-2004, 11:28 PM   #28
Oldsman
Owner

jenny is great. the whole high rev team is a great bunch.

hell even the j-body guys were great.