Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 01-22-2005, 09:27 AM   #21
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
IMO the AAS looks the best, but the "evil" kit looks pretty good too.

The Razzi makes the car look too boxy. I've seen it quite a few times, in person, and I don't like the way it looks. I've seen it on red, white, silver, and tan

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 11:49 PM   #22
Garnetta

I am new to this I am looking for a body kit for my 99 2 dr black alero I like the raazzi, but I haven't seen the other kits where can I see them at? Thanks
Old 01-30-2005, 11:54 PM   #23
aleroman8

Go to Cardomain.com and check out some of the Alero's there or browse threw the Showcase thread here.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:57 PM   #24
cutelilcntrygrl
I love boobs

cutelilcntrygrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Or just click on the Andys Auto Sport ad on the front page here.

http://www.myspace.com/smr612
cutelilcntrygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 12:04 AM   #25
Garnetta

Thank you all very much
Old 01-31-2005, 12:10 AM   #26
SilverBullet256

SilverBullet256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SilverBullet256
IMHO i think that a stcok car with the right mods lokks really good, i like the look of a stock hydros or bags, im not saying anyhting bad about kits, but they can be a hassel andhonestly dont do much for the car except make it looks different, the onlyproblemwiththebodykits i have i that since there are only tree kit, one which really sucks and almost noone has,and the other two that alot of people have which wouldnt make your car look very different thnalotof others, so yes, omekits are nice, aleroboys prove that, but IMO i would just do some other external bodywork first then if you arent satisfied get a body kit, maybeby then they will have the osv kit, if not go for the aas but for gods sake, put some grill mesh in the holes in the front :P
Old 01-31-2005, 12:12 AM   #27
SilverBullet256

man i really hope i didnt piss anyone off with my last post, i want everyone to know i wasnt bashing anythig at all, just stating my own oppinion :thumbsup:
Old 01-31-2005, 12:35 AM   #28
Garnetta

I did do to the sites requested and I think I like the razzi the best
Old 01-31-2005, 12:36 AM   #29
SilverBullet256

just remember, with a body kit comes alot of work, and alot of maintaining, and you really have to watch for dips and potholes
Old 01-31-2005, 10:30 PM   #30
white04alero
GL Member

white04alero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
well.. you could solve that problem with bags or hydros.. just raise ur car to stock height or sumthin when driving it...
- pioneer 4900iB head unit
white04alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:52 PM   #31
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverBullet256@Jan 31 2005, 12:10 AM
... but they can be a hassel and honestly dont do much for the car except make it look different,
I love this part hahaha

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:04 PM   #32
slowandlow
V.I.P. Member

slowandlow is an unknown quantity at this point
i wamt to tweak out my car. i got the cf hood. i think i am going to shave the door handles next. after that maybe molding the bumpers and quarete pannels.
slowandlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:09 PM   #33
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

rowdygls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
ive learned a completely different driving style since being kitted and lowered. some risks you take and hope nothing bad happens, altough it would be nice to be on an adjustable suspension. it really isnt as bad as some people make, you may look funny pulling into a place slower then grandma walks but who cares as long as the front end stays intact.

Chapter Member
rowdygls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 05:01 AM   #34
geedog66

hey there nothing wrong with driving slow over bumps actually i like to attract attention when i do that... goin really slow over speed bumps at an angle.. but now it going to be ever more fun with air bags and new body kit.. i like to attract attention can you tell
Old 02-01-2005, 04:23 PM   #35
AleroBloke

getting 99alero_boys kit soon! hehe, just thought i would whore up your thread here....oh yeah. 1" 75 isn't too low right?
Old 02-01-2005, 06:33 PM   #36
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

rowdygls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
when you say 1.75"...what are you talking about...drop or off the ground. im guessing drop and no you should be fine. sprint/spring tech and the other brand i think of right now drop more then that.

Chapter Member
rowdygls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:33 PM   #37
AleroGL4

Personally I think the *** kit looks the best. I had absolutely NO problems with the company either. Also, the kit didnt really have any problems fitting correctly. Just a little bit with the sides, but its rare to find a kit that will fit perfectly right away.

Razzi isnt a body kit, aas looks like it belongs an an import.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:41 PM   #38
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
well with the razzi you do have to modify it. you have to cut a bit from the back bumper. and i said the AAS had bad fitment because thats the only kit you hear people say "side skirt problem". i would not mind having the forbidden kit (lightning strikes) or the AAS kit. they make your car look different, and the razzi is just way too simple looking to spend almost 700$ on
Old 02-01-2005, 10:47 PM   #39
AleroGL4

yeah i have to agree that for the price razzi is your best bet. I would personally rather have the stock bumpers than the razzi ones though.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:54 PM   #40
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
Quote:
Originally posted by AleroGL4@Feb 1 2005, 10:47 PM
yeah i have to agree that for the price razzi is your best bet. I would personally rather have the stock bumpers than the razzi ones though.
true that!, not worth spending, 700 plus i dunno 400$ for paint, for "about" the same look. to tell you the truth if you took a alero with the razzi kit on it, people would still know its an alero and wouldnt even know or care that you put the kit on. i mean only everybody here on this site can tell the difference between stock and razzi kit, guarenteed no body on the streets would know lol, it would kinda be like a self makeover, that only you could notice.