Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #21
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
I registered even though I may not be going.

I tacked on 5% for the gay ass PayPal fee, usually ~4.5%, for you Oldsman.

Not needed but I appreciate it, zol. I really hope you can make it. don't let the tire issues scare you away. Besides you need to come again and show everyone you can talk.......LOL
Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #22
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
Not needed but I appreciate it, zol. I really hope you can make it. don't let the tire issues scare you away. Besides you need to come again and show everyone you can talk.......LOL

Haha. Yeah. Lol. I'll try to make it.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #23
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
do we have to register people we're bringing too? it only makes sense i guess haha.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #24
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
No... registration is a per-Alero thing. Spectactors are nothing.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #25
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
what if i have a bodykit paint, and like CAI and exhaust maybe sum lighting is that wild or mild?
Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #26
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post
what if i have a bodykit paint, and like CAI and exhaust maybe sum lighting is that wild or mild?

if you mean a painted bodykit then that speaks for itself.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #27
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
Registered and paid. Tossed in an extra $2.

Pay Pal... Whose "pal" are they exactly?
Old 03-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #28
StoopidAlero
GL Member

StoopidAlero is on a distinguished road
I never had any intentions of going, but now I think Im gonna do it. Sorry for the dumb question, but how long do I have to register? Does registration close, or can you register up till the day of the show?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #29
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
u got until may first
Old 03-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #30
itsbmw

I'll be in stock and what exactly is showing vs not showing?

I just want to park my car and chill for a while, I don't want to show it off really I have no engine mods done only subs and headunit

Old 03-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #31
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
showing lets you park next to everyone else at the homecoming show

and you get entered in for prizes at ASS

it's a lot better than "not showing" regardless of vehicle status
Old 03-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #32
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
Stupid question but I gotta ask...

Does everyone else at the homecoming have to pay a group to show their cars?

Or is there car show police telling people they cant park next to this group of cars?

I must admit, Im not a fan of pay to show car shows. My Dad shows his car everywhere he can get to. One time they wanted him to pay to show it. Im like WTF, F that lets leave...

Old 03-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #33
[ion] C2
636 whp

it's well organized, they probably won't like you driving by the person trying to hand out everyone's packets and info on where to park.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:19 AM   #34
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbmw View Post
I'll be in stock and what exactly is showing vs not showing?

I just want to park my car and chill for a while, I don't want to show it off really I have no engine mods done only subs and headunit

This is why there is the sock class for those of you that have no mods but still love your alero.

Showing includes being in the alero show and the homecoming show also you are signed up for the door prizes. It's only $10 more.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #35
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidAlero View Post
I never had any intentions of going, but now I think Im gonna do it. Sorry for the dumb question, but how long do I have to register? Does registration close, or can you register up till the day of the show?

Registration ends May 1st
Old 03-06-2009, 01:23 AM   #36
Oldsman
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan from Ohio View Post
Stupid question but I gotta ask...

Does everyone else at the homecoming have to pay a group to show their cars?

Or is there car show police telling people they cant park next to this group of cars?

I must admit, Im not a fan of pay to show car shows. My Dad shows his car everywhere he can get to. One time they wanted him to pay to show it. Im like WTF, F that lets leave...

The cost for the Homecoming show is included in ASS registration when you register to show. We will all be parking together.

Far as paying car shows you have to pay in order for the club or organiztion to pay for the costs for the show. None paying show are called cruize ins and they have no costs to the organization or town in order to put it on.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:42 PM   #37
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Add me. I registered.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #38
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
YAaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread