Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #241
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
1.Manwhore
2.sleepyalero
3.Redog
4.Billy
5.Oldsnut
6.jawa
7.Jhubbz
8.Oldsman
9.[ion] C2
10.AleroGLS_00/04
11. Fisdad
12.03sleepr
13. Bdyman
14. Jackal ?
15. Silentalero ?
16. Albinomonkeyrat ?
17. Old's Wife
18. Crazytaxi
19. mfuller ?
20. bigdaddyd
21. Cliff ?
22. 03glgold ?

Last edited by Oldsman : 02-28-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #242
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
if you are including the ones that are likely on that list, unless something really comes up before then I plan to come...Only things that could happen is if there is a car problem, or if for some reason my cousin quit as I am the only other person who labors for my dad and he does a decent amount of government contracts which are due when they are due or you get penalized...I don't currently see either of these things being a likely problem though, and will register towards the end of the registration period if I am sure I will have enough money to finish the semester (there will be a month between the end of the semester and the show where I will be working full time so I will have money again by then)
Old 02-28-2013, 11:39 PM   #243
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
if you are including the ones that are likely on that list, unless something really comes up before then I plan to come...Only things that could happen is if there is a car problem, or if for some reason my cousin quit as I am the only other person who labors for my dad and he does a decent amount of government contracts which are due when they are due or you get penalized...I don't currently see either of these things being a likely problem though, and will register towards the end of the registration period if I am sure I will have enough money to finish the semester (there will be a month between the end of the semester and the show where I will be working full time so I will have money again by then)

If you have car problems close to ASS I can try to make the trip to help you get them knocked out.. just let me know.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:50 PM   #244
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Will do, she has been doing pretty good lately...I think that it may be carbon buildup breaking down, it has started making the sound that it made before the knocking thing a few times and I found a bumpy road and went on a decent length drive and it has made the sound stop...the car was pretty severely neglected before I got it and now that I am doing my best to keep it maintained, I think that buildups are breaking down or something who knows...thank you for putting out the offer though...for that matter same with you
Old 03-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #245
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Lol you cant add momma mo
Old 03-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #246
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #247
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Old 03-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #248
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

You cant add momma mo to the list lol
Old 03-01-2013, 03:05 AM   #249
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Forreal postwhore? I mean 3 was acceptable... you're gonna send this thread to page 14 at this rate! lol
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 03-02-2013, 02:08 AM   #250
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
1. Manwhore
2. sleepyalero
3. Redog
4. Billy
5. Oldsnut
6. Babyblue

I will go to my first and only meet if it is the last. It is less then a hour drive. I wont put my car in the show because I know I don't have the best. I was wondering why this is the last meet and is this aleromod going to stay or go?
Old 03-02-2013, 02:14 AM   #251
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
That's what I thought at first about "showing" but it's less about how "nice" the car is and more about representing the community with a presence.

As for me, I can't get there until friday night at the earliest.. I might be able to pack in some extra hours at the beginning of the week so I can get out early on friday so I get there before 4AM. Vacation schedule at work did not cooperate nicely this year, I work with people that have more tenure now.

Oh, and I'll be driving my Quad4 Z26. (OLDS Power!)
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Old 03-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #252
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue View Post
1. Manwhore
2. sleepyalero
3. Redog
4. Billy
5. Oldsnut
6. Babyblue

I will go to my first and only meet if it is the last. It is less then a hour drive. I wont put my car in the show because I know I don't have the best. I was wondering why this is the last meet and is this aleromod going to stay or go?

YAY!!!! New guy going to ASS! I just hope you keep your word....A LOT of guys have said they're going in the past and then the time comes to register and they're nowhere to be found. It's a blast! BTW don't not put your car in the show cause you think it looks horrible....people have come with cars that aren't perfect before....i went one year with my front bumper cover smashed/fog light missing and wheel liner gone. lol. and no....aleromod will NOT be going anywhere....it'll still be around.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #253
Babyblue
GL Member

I will def be going. Do you know when the register date is? I don't wanna show my car because I have some rot rust on one of my front fenders and on my back fender where it meets the bumper . Other then that just random stuff that happen over the course of 14 years. since it is a 1999.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #254
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
I will def be going. Do you know when the register date is? I don't wanna show my car because I have some rot rust on one of my front fenders and on my back fender where it meets the bumper . Other then that just random stuff that happen over the course of 14 years. since it is a 1999.

Hopefully c2 will have it up by monday. Watch that thread for updates!

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36854
Old 03-02-2013, 03:02 AM   #255
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
this would be awesome if all these people came.

1.Manwhore
2.sleepyalero
3.Redog
4.Billy
5.Oldsnut
6.jawa
7.Jhubbz
8.Oldsman
9.[ion] C2
10.AleroGLS_00/04
11. Fisdad
12.03sleepr
13. Bdyman
14. Jackal ?
15. Silentalero ?
16. Albinomonkeyrat ?
17. Old's Wife
18. Crazytaxi
19. mfuller ?
20. bigdaddyd
21. Cliff ?
22. 03glgold ?

keep in mind Matt Fuller is on a vacation trip that week/weekend. so he will only possibly be able to make it to the homecoming show.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #256
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
eric your gs3 sucks for online postin
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:06 AM   #257
Babyblue
GL Member

Where is babyblue on that list?
Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 AM   #258
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

Quote:
Where is babyblue on that list?

lol exactly my thoughts....idk why he didn't throw you on there. Here ya go...
special color too! haha

1.Manwhore
2.sleepyalero
3.Redog
4.Billy
5.Oldsnut
6.jawa
7.Jhubbz
8.Oldsman
9.[ion] C2
10.AleroGLS_00/04
11. Fisdad
12.03sleepr
13. Bdyman
14. Jackal ?
15. Silentalero ?
16. Albinomonkeyrat ?
17. Old's Wife
18. Crazytaxi
19. mfuller ?
20. bigdaddyd
21. Cliff ?
22. 03glgold ?
23. Babyblue
Old 03-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #259
Babyblue
GL Member

Haha. Thanks Billytheman1188! I was wondering what the best exhaust system would be best for my alero? I re posted something about it in the Post "turbo exhaust manifold for 3.4 v6"
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:09 AM   #260
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to WIALERO
Im down to go just gotta fix my wheel bearing/hub assembally.. and its a 7 hour drive for me lol
Closed Thread