Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 08-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
JGra
GX Member

JGra is on a distinguished road
Sponsors

Anyone here actually have sponsors?

I always heard show cars and generally nicely modded cars sometimes have sponsors to help finance projects.

Theres a pretty nice audio dealer thats down the road from me and I was wondering if its worth a shot askin if they'd give me any discounts or free stuff if I put their advert or sticker on my car.
My cars 100% stock right now but I just got a great job at a pretty well known company here so I was thinkin I could let them know I work for that company now and I have nice plans for the car and they that I could be serious and not just some random guy wantin free crap.

Anyone think its worth a shot or am I most likely to get laughed at and told to F' off haha

Was thinkin about this for my sound system and possibly my tint job. I can do any paint and glass work myself
JGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Richie has some. It's worth a shot, but in order to get sponsored you should frequent car shows, get noticed, and have things done already. Companies aren't out to just throw products around for free to people who aren't going to represent them in a positive and forward way.

They are highly unlikely to give you anything whatsoever, as your car is totally stock and "plans" mean nothing to a company. I'm sure you can get a tint job but you'll be displaying a huge white sticker in the rear window for them. Saw a car like that today.

I was thinkin about having Tenzo R throw me some free seats.. but what's in it for them..
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote