Pimpalero03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pimpalero03
heres a GOOD turbo kit. lots of 3800 guys have it

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?Scre...ry_Code=MCUNDER
Pimpalero03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:28 PM   #22
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Oct 28 2005, 06:42 AM
hahahaha, sorry, i had to laugh @ tubo-alero for a second, i thought you were actually going to turbo the alero finally, or did you finally realize its not as easy as you thought it would be.

yeah it is real f***ing funny ahoe, i have a family emergency which is forcing me to sell my alero!! how bout you get your comments straight before you post you f***ing douchebag....

and actually it is that easy.....
Old 10-30-2005, 09:08 AM   #23
germ

so now im an ahoe and a douchebag... ouch, your words really hurt me man. you can laugh and try and make me look like a dumbass in other posts, but when i lol at you, you get all butt hurt. /yourself you hipocrit

funny how your family emergancy is forcing you to sell the alero and turbo and s/c, and yet, in this thread, your going to buy another car/truck when your poop is sold... http://invision.aleromod.com/index.p...opic=14942&hl=

if your having a family issue, then sorry for your luck, but poop happens to all of us, including me, but dont get all anal about an internet forum, how the f*** am i supposed to know your family issues? do i know you, nope, are we friends, nope, do i call you at night and read you bedtime stories, nope. so just chill the hell out because you and sc alero have been razzing on me for a while and when i make any type of come back, not even a good one at that, you get all poopty and act all high and mighty and get pissy with me. i could care less what you have going on with your family as you could care less what i have going on with my family. i dont expect you to care, and you shouldnt care what i think either. its the flipping internet, and if you can dish it out but cant take it when you get it back, your the one thats wrong. funny how karma works sometimes.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:12 AM   #24
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by germ+Oct 30 2005, 08:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(germ @ Oct 30 2005, 08:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>so now im an ahoe and a douchebag... ouch, your words really hurt me man. you can laugh and try and make me look like a dumbass in other posts, but when i lol at you, you get all butt hurt. /yourself you hipocrit

funny how your family emergancy is forcing you to sell the alero and turbo and s/c, and yet, in this thread, your going to buy another car/truck when your poop is sold... http://invision.aleromod.com/index.p...opic=14942&hl= [/b]

ok, i know you don't care, but i am gonna clear some things up, i am getting an s15 for free, through some friends back home, they know me and my family problems and are in the financial situation where they can be generous like that

Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Oct 30 2005, 08:08 AM
so just chill the hell out because you and sc alero have been razzing on me for a while and when i make any type of come back, not even a good one at that, you get all poopty and act all high and mighty and get pissy with me.

ok, the only thread i confronted you on really was your dyno results thread. why? because you are or plan on making products for the alero community (ok maybe not specifically for the community, but will work because of the 3400). I not saying you are a bad guy or making it out to be that way, but i just want 100% of the information to be up front for the people of the alero community

Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Oct 30 2005, 08:08 AM
if your having a family issue, then sorry for your luck, but poop happens to all of us, including me, but dont get all anal about an internet forum, how the f*** am i supposed to know your family issues?

maybe if you were on here other than to post your results and to sell your turbo kits you would know something happened...

<!--QuoteBegin-germ
@Oct 30 2005, 08:08 AM
do i know you, nope, are we friends, nope, do i call you at night and read you bedtime stories, nope. i could care less what you have going on with your family as you could care less what i have going on with my family. i dont expect you to care, and you shouldnt care what i think either. its the flipping internet, and if you can dish it out but cant take it when you get it back, your the one thats wrong. funny how karma works sometimes.
[/quote]

Ok, maybe i don't know you, no we aren't friends, i definately don't care about you, but if something happened to you, i am not gonna laugh at you, because that is just wrong, that is like laughing at people and families affected by the hurricanes "haha, you shouldn't of lived there, hahaha!" anyhoo.......and i don't really care what you think although it is interesting to see what people post in response to topics and what not.....oh and i can take it back, you can bash me all you want, because you are right it is a flipping internet forum, and yeah maybe i reacted to much, but i have a lot of poop going on and when you posted it really hit a nerve................as far as Karma, not sure the exact definition, but i don't really believe in that poop......
Old 10-30-2005, 11:43 AM   #25
germ

oooh, we get to play the break down my post replies, saweet.... i wanna play...

Quote:
ok, i know you don't care, but i am gonna clear some things up, i am getting an s15 for free, through some friends back home, they know me and my family problems and are in the financial situation where they can be generous like that

so if your getting it for free, why do you have to sell your car first, and the turbo stuff?

Quote:
ok, the only thread i confronted you on really was your dyno results thread. why? because you are or plan on making products for the alero community (ok maybe not specifically for the community, but will work because of the 3400). I not saying you are a bad guy or making it out to be that way, but i just want 100% of the information to be up front for the people of the alero community

yep, you did confront me on that thread, with useless counter points. you were trying to compare my results with a 3100 to another car with a 3400, apples and oranges. you expected higher results than what i had because of some odd reason, even though i am using a smaller moter with less hp and i made similar results with it. and yet you wanted to be a prick about it. so yea, before that thread, the only thing i thought about you was that you were all talk, and with my reply within this thread, that was me coming at you for talking all this poop about how easy it was to do a turbo kit and that you have this and that and you were waiting on this part or that part and now all of a sudden you give up.

Quote:
maybe if you were on here other than to post your results and to sell your turbo kits you would know something happened...

maybe you should do a search with my name and read all of my posts asshat. then you may realize what a complete uninformed tool you made yourself out to be. i do a lot more helping than i do promoting. as a matter of fact, i not once have ever started a thread about my company, only replied to questions asked of me.

Quote:
Ok, maybe i don't know you, no we aren't friends, i definately don't care about you, but if something happened to you, i am not gonna laugh at you, because that is just wrong, that is like laughing at people and families affected by the hurricanes "haha, you shouldn't of lived there, hahaha!" anyhoo.......and i don't really care what you think although it is interesting to see what people post in response to topics and what not.....oh and i can take it back, you can bash me all you want, because you are right it is a flipping internet forum, and yeah maybe i reacted to much, but i have a lot of poop going on and when you posted it really hit a nerve................as far as Karma, not sure the exact definition, but i don't really believe in that poop......

first of i was not laughing AT you or your family situation (hell, i didnt even know your situation), i was laughing at the fact you were selling your stuff after talking all your poop about turboing your alero for..... how long? i cant remember its been so long. and you know what, i have had family issues before, hell my wife and i just had a miscarriage a few months ago, so i feel for you about any family sitiation, so im not hating on you about that, so dont take everything so f*cking personal.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:24 PM   #26
kwhauck
2Screwy

Quote:
Originally posted by germ+Oct 30 2005, 10:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(germ @ Oct 30 2005, 10:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>so if your getting it for free, why do you have to sell your car first, and the turbo stuff?
[/b]

so i don't have a monthly payment and i can give that money to my parents every month instead of into my car

Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Oct 30 2005, 10:43 AM
yep, you did confront me on that thread, with useless counter points. you were trying to compare my results with a 3100 to another car with a 3400, apples and oranges. you expected higher results than what i had because of some odd reason, even though i am using a smaller moter with less hp and i made similar results with it. and yet you wanted to be a prick about it. so yea, before that thread, the only thing i thought about you was that you were all talk, and with my reply within this thread, that was me coming at you for talking all this poop about how easy it was to do a turbo kit and that you have this and that and you were waiting on this part or that part and now all of a sudden you give up.

the only thing i was originally waiting on was the company, but they suck at customer service, that is when i decided to take what i had and finish off the kit myself, at that time i was in no situtation to throw down the money to start finishing, i was just starting to be able where i would at least finish the base kit, but unfortunately now i have to help my family out

<!--QuoteBegin-germ
@Oct 30 2005, 10:43 AM
first of i was not laughing AT you or your family situation (hell, i didnt even know your situation), i was laughing at the fact you were selling your stuff after talking all your poop about turboing your alero for..... how long? i cant remember its been so long. and you know what, i have had family issues before, hell my wife and i just had a miscarriage a few months ago, so i feel for you about any family sitiation, so im not hating on you about that, so dont take everything so f*cking personal.
[/quote]

well sorry so i misinterprated, it seemed to me you were laughing at my family situation, and that is just me, i take everything personal......

oh and it has been like 6 months, since i got my new alero....
Old 10-30-2005, 12:29 PM   #27
germ

ok, now that we got that cleared up and settled, can we get back on topic
Old 11-03-2005, 10:44 PM   #28
Hotel Kilo

What happens to all the stuff that is supposed to be where the turbo ends up going? Mainly the washer fluid reservoir, what happens to that? Also is there any problem with stock fog lights?
Old 11-04-2005, 08:06 AM   #29
germ

fog lights should be fine and not get in the way

the washer bottle may have to be removed/relocated

and the battery will need to be moved to the trunk (if its on the driver side of the engine bay)