Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 09-11-2005, 12:23 AM   #1
razzigls

I just had my razzi body kit put on, and it has the dual exhaust outlets on the back. I am wondering what muffler I need to get and a nice site with decent looking tips to choose from. I am not really looking for performance..this isnt a performance car lol.. I just want something to get the job done, and look good. I am kinda wanting some dual outlet tips for each side, sorta like a stock grand am with the dual outlets on each side or something.... nothing huge or that sticks out.. just subtle and nice lookin!! Thanks.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:30 AM   #2
Vtolds
H&B Shipping Agent

Vtolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vtolds
Either the SLP exhaust for the Grand Am or a Camaro style muffler, I think most guys get the Flowmaster Camaro Muffler if you get a camaro muffler.
Vtolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:28 AM   #3
razzigls

yeah im not really lookin for a cat back... i want to get this done for as little $possible.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:28 AM   #4
Oldsmopimp

I'll be selling my SLP exaust. Should be off the car this week. BUT, it will only be whats after the rear wheels. The pipe from the cat back to the rear wheels will have to be obtained elsewhere. It has approx 1500miles on it and is in perfect condition. Most likley putting it on ebay, but will advertise it here. It will fit perfectly in the razzi slots.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:08 AM   #5
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
you want a cheap dual out, go to a junk yard and pick up a gagt dual exhaust (stock) bolt up to your car and you are done
Old 09-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #6
Oldsmopimp

^^^thats a great idea actually...but regardless u'd have to cut it before or after the rear wheels to get it out. You could just ask if they will sell the rear half. then weld it or muffler clamp it to your exaust.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:18 PM   #7
jackal

yea tried that but my local junk yard chops the exhuast and sells the metal to machine shops might be diffrent for yours.