Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
mrmike
GL Member

mrmike is an unknown quantity at this point
impossible to find camaro bracket - canada

I'm doing the front brakes on my Alero, so i figured i would do the corvette/camaro upgrade. Problem is that no one has the caliper bracket. GM dealership doesn't. Local parts stores (shit/non-existent customer service) have 1 in all of canada. Our crappy government run auto-insurance/salvage company doesn't have it. Auto wreckers in town don't have anything newer than 1985 in their crap heaps. GM parts direct has them but won't ship to Canada. Jegs has them for $114 each + $100 shipping (just die). I already have the corvette calipers, so I can't back down now. If anyone has a set for sale, or even if you could get them somewhere and send them up to Canadatown, I would be in your debt. If you have any info on where to get them in Canada for less than $350 dollars, please let me know. Its so frustrating trying to do anything with my car when there aren't any good autoparts resources in all of Canada. Shipping from the states also takes 33% - 50% of the total cost towards shipping/border fees.