Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
LiveWire
GX Member

LiveWire is on a distinguished road
Exclamation New...but i've been here before

Im new as a member but i come here a lot for random stuff that i need to look up. I have a Red 2003 GLS with under 30k miles that I've owned since November. It has 5% tint in back three windows from Notorious Tintz in Livoina done by the owner who said it was the cleanest alero that he's ever seen (i had 15% up front till i got a ticket and had to take them off), Just Replaced the stock GoodYear RS-A's with some new Raptors on the Chrome 16's less than 20 Miles ago, I'm bout to drop in my 12" Kenwood with boston acoustics amp when ever i figure out how much wire I'm gonna to need to do the Job, Also upgrading to bigger chrome dual tip (slanted up) muffler and i'll most likely end up doing a bigger exhaust haven't decided yet on that tho. I wanna lower it a few inches but its a tough choice with the Michigan winters and horrible roads they leave behind. And im also looking to put on the chrome mesh grill. Well thats about it for the newb introduction lol.

*P.S. if any one wants to fill me in on the most user friendly way to do the clear corners*

*or if anyone knows the most direct way to go about installing a sub so the wires wont show, then hit me up*

-Joe
LiveWire is offline   Reply With Quote