Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2005, 11:10 PM   #1
gre0481

So it turns out that October is my lucky month.

Not sure why, just hasn't been so lucky.

Last wednesday I was on my way to work. Like Kampher, I was in an accident.

going from east to west through a 4 way stop. Light turns yellow as I pass over the white line, older lady is heading east to west, turning south (left)
It was either hit her, or 2 other cars, so i hit the brakes and knocked her rear bumper. They say she received more damge. Aesthetically, it didn't look like it, but her radiotor sprung a leak. (hit her in the rear) I smashed my driver side headlight, fog, corner of hood, driverside fender, wheel well, bumper. Tallied up to 3,700 dollars worth of damge. I have to go to a hearing to sort out who's at fault, because technically I had the right away, and she should have stayed put sitting at a yellow light. One witness gave a report, and she just said I came outta no where .
Accidents suck, a unch of he said she said. Cars in the shop till november 11th, hopefully quicker than that.

Driver an 04 subaru legacy with a sixer. Peppy, just not a fan of the ricer sound and ride.

I get updated pics everyday on how the progress is going through the collission site. Unfortunately, they have just been posting pictures from the estimate. A new one each day.

Enjoy pics :P