Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 11-21-2003, 08:45 AM   #1
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Thumbs down

http://www.mnoldsclub.org/2004_nationals.htm

Quote:
Oldsman
let's get as many people to go and show. who cares if your car is a show car. this is about presence and if you win then great.

Quote:
Alerosince99
Its in my backyard I will definately be there.

For those that do go...I would check out the state fair. Great people watching and endless food.

Quote:
Silentalero
Ill put this on my show list for next season

Quote:
99alero
I'll should be able to be there! Its not far from me. What day(s) you planning attending?

Quote:
Oldsman71
will there for the whole show.

99, you going to show your car? or just attend? join the OCA and then the Alero chapter and put your car in the show.

Silent, get your OCA membership sent in so you can show.

Quote:
Crazytaxi37
I'm there.

Quote:
King Asoka
ill be there in all my alero glory!!!!

and reality you better make that 10 hour drive cause im making a 24hr drive!!!!!(at worst!)

Quote:
King Asoka
Approx. Distance: 1900 miles
Approx Time: 27Hrs one way!

now thats a road trip!

Quote:
Alerosince99
Quote:
Approx. Distance: 1900 miles
Approx Time: 27Hrs one way!

now thats a road trip!

Dammmmnnn...Now that is some serious dedication!!

Quote:
King Asoka
ya its gonna be one hell of a ride!

So i think everyone should come out for the nationals!!!!!

If I can do it so can you!

Quote:
99alero
Total Distance: 309.35 miles
Total Estimated Time: 5 hours, 56 minutes

Quote:
Oldsman71
it is like a 5-51/2 hour drive from me. not really a bad trip.

Hey King, if you come out, i'll buy ya some brewskis if your of age. if not then dinner.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:06 AM   #2
Metalifreak

Total Distance: 1784.65 miles
Total Estimated Time: 26 hours, 48 minutes

I might fly out there but I dont think I'd drive it lol.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:27 AM   #3
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
well the more support the better

me personally i plan on going.
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 11:26 AM   #4
havik

We have to be members of the OCA right? I should be getting my package from them soon.

I'll be going to this, as it is just across the border. I'd say 6 hrs away.
Old 11-21-2003, 01:27 PM   #5
King Asoka
V.I.P. Member

King Asoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to King Asoka Send a message via MSN to King Asoka
Oldsman

Sounds like a plan, im 23 so the brews are on you! Ill by dinner!
Old 11-21-2003, 08:11 PM   #6
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
it's a plan then king.

yes you have to be an OCA member to show your car.

Like silent said the more support the better. We need to have a decent showing.

For those east coast guys where this drive is too far, there will be a big Olds show in lansing this year. Olds homecoming. no info on this yet.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:59 PM   #7
bdyman

count me in can`t be too far from us
as soon as i get the money i will join x-mas shopin is killin me here
buy ya count me in
Old 11-23-2003, 09:57 PM   #8
Oldsman
Owner

great
Old 01-06-2004, 11:36 AM   #9
Oldsman
Owner

OK i just mailed off me registration for the nats.................yippy

The host hotel is the raddison and the rate is $109 a night. well that is a little much.

There is hotel down the road. that is for $85 a night. So I think I will be staying there. The lot where the cars are parked has security so nothing to really worry about. I think my wife will follow me up in the durango that way we have an extra vehicle so if we want to go site see we can. When I finialize what hotel I will actually be at I'll let you guys know.

Maybe I can set up a block of rooms and try to get a discount or something.

The registration form is on the outside cover of your JWO. For those of you who want to go and show get your OCA memberships in. For those of you who are going just to look and have fun well open invitation.

I already put in for my vacation.

More info to come. So start planning guys.
Old 01-06-2004, 12:25 PM   #10
Daytona
ALEROMOD RAPIST

Daytona is on a distinguished road
Would like to go but already know that I can't due ot conflicts. Have fun, though. And post lots of pics.
Daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 12:56 PM   #11
Alerosince99

I live within 10 miles. Im not sure if my car will be ready for show or not. Is there a cutoff if we want to show?
Old 01-06-2004, 02:07 PM   #12
Oldsman
Owner

for being judge there is a cut off but after that cut-off then you would be for show only.

i will try to post more info this evening.
Old 01-06-2004, 11:11 PM   #13
Oldsman
Owner

Only pre-registered cars will be judged. there is a cut-off date but non givin. after that date and drive in cars will be show only.

the hotel i am looking at is the Clarion hotel in bloomington of bridge rd.
Old 01-06-2004, 11:46 PM   #14
Alerosince99

There is about 8 hotels within about a 4 block area surrounding hiway 100 and 494.

That hotel should be decent.
Old 01-06-2004, 11:50 PM   #15
Oldsman
Owner

well i will have the wife and kids, so indoor pool, whirlpool, game room and then there is a lounge there too.
Old 01-20-2004, 05:40 PM   #16
Oldsman
Owner

here is the hotel i am going to be staying at.

Clarion Hotel Airport
5151 American Blvd. West
Bloomington, MN, US

This hotel is just south of 494 while the nats is just north of 494. so across the interstate from each other.

All are welcome to come. to have your car judged or just show you must be OCA member.

Remember registration and info will be in you JWO.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:33 AM   #17
havik

I'm thinking of show only, don't think the Alero will be judge worthy by then. Is there any cost or free to OCA members?
Old 01-22-2004, 09:48 PM   #18
Oldsman
Owner

i can't remember the price. it is in you journey with Olds. i filled mine out and sent it so i am sorry i don't have that info.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:30 PM   #19
dopey

its usually between $10-$20 to put it in the show. u have to pay the registration fee even if u dont want ot be judged.

scott i may go but im not sure yet. have to see what will be ogin on for the summer. need to find out where and when gap will be and so on........
Old 01-23-2004, 05:37 PM   #20
Oldsman
Owner

i believe regisrtation is $35.

Sorry to see GAP is more important, sweet. But hey to each is own.