Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 10-01-2024, 10:14 PM   #1
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Runner 3 cracked completely apart today before driving it to the fabricator. Sounds like an old tractor, and it definitely is affecting the rest of the engine's performance. Probably fouling out my plugs.

This fabricator (same one as my cage/fender bars) doesn't want to make a new turbo manifold (and if he did, I'm sure it cost a million dollars) so I'll have to tow it to the next place to have a thicker-wall manifold made. Then we should be good to daily it for once.

Still waiting to hear from the painter as to how the schedule looks. I hate waiting.

Plan is:

1. Paint cage and fender bracing.
2. Drop off car for interior work.
3. Paint exterior and replace trim/windows (pull the ones from my main Alero as they are in good condition and tinted already).
4. Swap everything over and install new RPS clutch, get A/C back operational, couple other tidying up items. Powder coat subframes and parts like the trailing arms/lateral links.
5. Get some custom coilovers made.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote